Originally from California, Dan has been living in the UK for a total of 14 years, and studied Graphic Design and Multimedia in Glasgow.
For the past 16 years, he has worked as a UI/Visual designer and front-end developer, creating user centred responsive websites, apps, software interfaces, digital and print campaigns, branding, and onsite digital experiences.
At ojo solutions, Dan looks after the UX and UI design for websites and mobile apps in the charity, education and small business sectors. He is currently working on a learning tool that integrates social media interaction and gamification.
His skills include:
• Tools: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Sketch, and more.
• Design: Brand building, digital and print campaigns, illustration, and strategic design thinking.
• Animation & motion graphics: Adobe After Effects, Premiere, Apple Motion.
• User Interface (UI) design: wire-framing, prototyping, and creating UI specifications.
• Proven experience in responsive web, hybrid mobile, interaction and information design.
Dan has three children, and has hobbies including playing the drums and guitar, music recording, photography and video. Dan also renovates homes, creates YouTube videos, tinkers with drones and RC cars, and learns about Blockchain technology.
Welcome to the ojo team Dan!
Read more like this